About Caldy Sports Club
Sir Alfred Paton donated the grounds, now known as Paton Fields, to the National Trust in 1926 with the proviso that the land is to be used for the benefit of the youth of the area and that one pitch be used in perpetuity for the playing of rugby.
Caldy Sports Club manages the grounds and clubhouse at Paton Field to provide the sports sections and their visitors with facilities and grounds to match their needs, leaving the sections free to focus on their sport.
Caldy Sports Club is responsible for the maintenance, management & development of the facilities at Paton Field to ensure they are safe for all members, visitors and other users. The Sports club is also responsible for ensuring a sound platform for the future and for providing effective legal and financial management.
Visit the site here: