Cost - £75 (£125 for two children)
DAILY RATES ARE AVAILABLE!
What makes Masters Sports Coaching unique:
· Two full time PE teachers with nearly 30 years experience coaching rugby and working with youth rugby players from their first day, through to regional and divisional representation.
· We have full time professional rugby players who visit our camps from Championship club Doncaster Knights. They deliver Q&A sessions on life as a professional, as well as delivering coaching clinics.
· TRX Training - Ben Fildes, owner of S3 Fitness, delivers TRX training sessions to all athletes, giving them the opportunity to be educated in an alternative way to develop their strength and conditioning through bodyweight training.
· Performance Analysis and Nutrition - NC Performance carry out Performance Analysis on the athletes’ performances on the camp, giving them an insight into the use of Performance Analysis within sport. They also deliver presentations on Nutrition, giving the athletes a better understanding of how a good diet can aid performance and well-being.
Caldy RUFC Rugby Camp:
What you will need to bring:
· A packed lunch
· A change of clothes in case of wet weather
· A water bottle
· A gumshield
Our previous camps at Calday Grange Grammar School, Caldy RFC and Chester RUFC over the last couple of years have been a huge success and highlights of the camps can be viewed on our Twitter page (@masterssports) Facebook page (Masters Sports Coaching) and website (www.masterssportscoaching.co.uk).
If you are interested in your child attending our rugby camp, please complete the application form attached to this email and return it to address at the bottom of the application form.