MASTERS SPORTS COACHING 2018 Easter Sports Camps:
Date: 3rd - 5th April
Rugby Camp @ Caldy RUFC
Hockey Camp @ Calday Grange Grammar School (glasspool astro turf)
Date: 10th - 12th April
Rugby Camp @ Chester RUFC
Ages: 7-16 yrs
Cost: £75 (£125 for two children) DAILY RATES ARE AVAILABLE!
What makes Masters Sports Coaching unique:
- Two full time PE teachers with nearly 30 years experience
- We have full time professional rugby playerswho visit our rugby camps from Championship club Doncaster Knights. They deliver Q&A sessions on life as a professional, as well as delivering coaching clinics.
- TRX Training- Ben Fildes, owner of S3 Fitness, delivers TRX & Functional training sessions to all athletes, giving them the opportunity to be educated in an alternative way to develop their strength and conditioning through bodyweight training.
- Performance Analysis -NC Performance carry out Performance Analysis on the athletes’ performances on the camp, giving them an insight into the use of Performance Analysis within sport.
- Webber Nutrion – We have Danny Webber from ‘Webber Nutrition’, who will be delivering nutrition workshops, giving the athletes a better understanding of how a good diet can aid performance and well-being.
What you will need to bring:
- A packed lunch
- Trainers (Boots for rugby players)
- A change of clothes in case of wet weather
- A water bottle
- A gumshield (shin pads for hockey players)
Our previous camps at Calday Grange Grammar School, Caldy RFC and Chester RUFC over the last couple of years have been a huge success and highlights of the camps can be viewed on our Twitter page (@masterssports) Facebook page (Masters Sports Coaching) and website (www.masterssportscoaching.co.uk).
If you are interested in your child attending one of our Easter Camps, please complete the application form attached to this email and return it to address at the bottom of the application form.